Jobba med oss
Deputy Business Systems Manager
The Deputy Business Systems Manager is responsible for supporting, planning, coordinating, and maintaining all business systems activities within the Company. They work closely with the Business Systems Manager in the development and upgrading of the Company’s business systems and everything that this entails, including training staff and problem solving. An important aspect of this role is improving and developing the Company’s processes and methods of working and how they relate to the business systems.
The role holder is responsible for providing support to the wider IT support function in the delivery of IT projects and initiatives and undertaking data analysis for the Head of Finance, Managing Director and to the wider business. The Deputy Business Systems Manager helps to determine the Company’s business systems goals and follow through in delivering them.
- Working closely with IT Support to deliver a “best in class” IT solution for the business
- Dealing with day-to-day issues with CRM (Salesforce)/ERP (Epicor) systems.
- Provide support to the Operations Department relating to key ERP functionality
- Maintenance of systems ensuring integrity of data held, optimising data storage space and managing user access rights
- Integration of ERP and CRM with other systems in the business (UK and subsidiaries) e.g., website, T&A system, etc.
- Systems improvements: recommending options, developing proposals, and implementing solutions, in collaboration with other departments
- Ensure all processes and procedures relating to the Company’s systems meet the needs of the business, are documented, up to date and are adhered to
- Planning and implementation of systems upgrades, including hardware sourcing and procurement
- Co-ordinating systems projects and ensuring completion on time and within budget.
- Analysis of data, processes and procedures and solving problems
- Develop training documents and sessions to aid business users, to ensure systems are used effectively and appropriately throughout the business group. Ensuring documents are updated as systems developed and upgraded
- Developing key departmental users, with a view to them being able to deliver basic training to their own departments
- Trouble shooting more complex IT helpdesk issues alongside IT team, using the IT ticketing system to manage workload
- Analysing trends in IT issues and making recommendations for improvements
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT Systems Application delivery and support role with exposure to ERP/BI systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel with experience in Excel modelling.
- Experience of working in a SME, manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Technical understanding of Systems, business processes and technical landscape.
- Proficient business analysis and project management skills.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work under own initiative.
- Suitable qualifications in Information Technology or Graduate with Systems Support experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and the confidence to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of SQL, SSRS and C# coding (Desired but not essential).
In return we offer a competitive salary and a performance-related bonus based on personal objectives that pays up to 5% of your salary annually, study support and the chance to progress in a rapidly growing company.
We have recently introduced a new flexible working policy; it currently allows employees to work from home one day a week (if their work can be done from home) and also to work longer hours during the week and finish early on a Friday. This is a new initiative that we will review and extend if our employees value it and it works well.
Other benefits include a salary sacrifice pension scheme where the company matches your contribution up to 5% plus Employer NI savings - currently 13.8% of your contribution (this also applies to voluntary contributions), a non-contributory healthcare cash plan including access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), life insurance paying 4x your salary, access to a virtual GP, 25 days holiday and a cycle to work scheme.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you feel you have got what it takes, please send your CV with a covering letter telling us why you consider yourself suitable for the role, to the HR Manager, Limbs & Things, Sussex Street, St Philips, Bristol