What equipment is recommended for use with the AirSim Advance X airway trainer?
For optimal performance, the following sized equipment is recommended by the manufacturer:
- 7.0-7.5 mm ID for nasal intubation
- 8.0-9.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 3-5 for LMA laryngeal masks
- Similar respective sizes for other supraglottic devices
Does this airway management trainer come with a warranty?
Yes, this product comes with two individual warranties. A 5-year warranty for the AirSim X Airway, and a 1-year warranty for the rest of the trainer.
Does the AirSim advanced airway head include a variety of internal anatomy?
Yes, the Advance X manikin contains:
- Oesophagus leading to a stomach bag – inflates in response to incorrect intubation
- Larynx and trachea leading to two lung bags – inflates in response to correct intubation
- Tongue – inflatable via attached bulb to simulate different levels of oedema